Monday, October 5, 2009

FACEBOOK & Breast Cancer Awareness Free Music Download in honor of my mom, written for my mom, by my sister at http://www.TinaSugandh.com


I just read a t-shirt “I’m a big deal on Facebook”… lol

I’m facebook.com/sugandh

Facebook: I only recommend it for being able to email someone privately… I’ve made a few contacts I would not have otherwise made. It’s a huge "time suck" if you want to do it right (like anything) and really connect with people… but depending on your goals it may be worth it and even (gasp) fun. lol

Post Script: fabulous Breast Cancer Awareness Free Music Download in honor of my mom, written for my mom, by my gorgeous, talented, lovely sister at

It’s called “Snake Charmer” and cancer plays the snake… gives me goosebumps just typing this

xo Enjoy! SS @SeemaSugandh

No comments:

Post a Comment