Sunday, June 28, 2009

KEEPING THE WEIGHT OFF: diet celebrity secrets that rock!

Let them eat cake... NOT!

keep weight off... it's a life long struggle.
I pick a 10 lb range to fluctuate in between including "flo" etc.,

When I get too high I go on Atkins for a week and then switch to the zone (which is where I like to stay if I can and mess up very little).

Atkins is 20 carbs a day and not healthy in my opinion but a great way to encourage and jump start.

The zone is eating 5 times a day a plate of organic 1/3rd fruit, oraganic 1/3rd veggie, organic 1/3rd protein... no sugar no white stuff. period. (I use stevia liquid vanilla drops in my morning coffee)

1100-1600 cal but I try reallly hard not to count them.

TRUST ME THE FIRST 3 DAYS SUUUUUUCK AND THEN YOU CANNOT IMAGINE WHAT ANYONE ELSE IS DOING PUTTING ALL THAT UNHEALTHY STUFF IN THEIR MOUTHS!
:-)

Mostly I try really hard not to stress it too much and just have fun... play with the kids, etc., and I try very hard just stay balanced. The temptation of coffee and the fast life constantly calls to me and I just tell myself I need to enjoy the simple pleasures and not stress (Bollywoodicious fact: I'm high risk for breast cancer... the fun never ends)... I keep thinking I should take up yoga.

No comments:

Post a Comment